Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How I can have a full custody if I not legal in USA ?

Q:  I am married for 9 years, I have a 6 years old boy my husband started using drugs, I heard him talking to his ex-girlfriend and they said I love you , it is aggressive with his vocabulary and once i send him to jail because he hit me on my arm, I do not work, and I'm not legal in USA he is a citizen he threatening to deport me or use all his money to win full custody of the child... Do have the chances of winning? help me please thank you

A:  David's Answer:  The court generally does not consider immigration status as a negative factor. You should schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment