Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My daughters father wants all holidays.i feel alternating holidays is fair.Will the judge grant him more days than I'm comfortab

Q:  I'm in a custody battle! With my 2 yr olds father.I have also a criminal order of protection for myself n her.Hes facing 5 charges & already gets every other weekend & wednesday Dinner dates!He wants all da holidays with her dis year!!He started goin to church to help him in criminal court cuz he was never a religious man.I am Muslim.A court order was issued dat we could not take her to any house of worship but he has n I had proof!! She only gave him a warning!Still When I ask my child what she did wit dad she says we went to church!Da 1st 3weeks of his granted dinner dates he never showed up supposedly cuz of his probation!My lawyer knew n never told me!He missed a weekend wit her so he can go on a church retreat.Yet he's fighting for more time wit her!plz help


A:  David's Answer: If you are dissatisfied with your present attorney, I suggest retaining another one. You should otherwise seek to file petitions for violations and/or motions for sanctions to formally put the violations before the court. Schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment