Saturday, November 2, 2013

Is there a way to change jurisdiction from New Jersey to N.Y.??

Q:  I live in new york and she just move to Colorado about two month ago. I want child visitation rights and modified child support. Again, is there a way to move my case from NJ to NYC?

A:  David's Answer:  If the child does not primarily reside in NY, and you no longer live in NJ, then you will most likely need to litigate any modification/enforcement case in Colorado. That said, for a full assessment, schedule a consultation appointment with a Bronx Child Custody attorney. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment