Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My mother kids want me to take them every weekend but I can't because where I live is not my house plus where no beds for them

Q:  One where I'm living right now is not my place plus I sleep with someone else in the bed and there no other bed for the kids to sleep on what's the best thing I could do for visitation right

A:  David's Answer:  You can get an air mattress. Ultimately if you can't figure out where the kids will sleep, then you'll just need to tell the mother you can't have overnights right now.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody lawyer (

No comments:

Post a Comment