Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can my daughter and boyfriend keep my paternal grandson away from me? because of disagreements the boyfriend is trying to ...

Q:  bring divison in the family . i have ten children ,five girls and five boys .

A:  David's Answer:  You have a right to file for grandparent visitation. You may file that petition in the Family Court in the county where they reside. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment