Saturday, November 2, 2013

Divorce custody

Q:  divorce has been finalized and child custody also. How soon I can petition the court for change of custody?

A:  David's Answer:  There is no time frame - as soon as there are facts sufficient to demonstrate a change of circumstances warranting the modification. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody attorney.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment